San Francisco, United States
HELLO SAN FRANCISCO
San Francisco is a spectacular fun city on the coast of California about 350 miles from LA. It’s bursting with a youthful energy that will guarantee, you will have an amazing and unforgettable adventure. On the northern end of the San Francisco peninsula, the city invites you to explore hip neighborhoods, elegant buildings, beautiful Parks and Garden and enjoy a liberal relaxed atmosphere and there is no end to the things you can see!!!
Things to do in San Francisco-
- PIER 39 has some of the best view of San Francisco bay.
- GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE is the iconic bridge of 1937
- FISHERMAN’S WHARF- U can see colony of sea lions here and Many souvenir shops are there
- ALCATRAZ ISLAND
- UNION SQUARE- A chill out place with many restaurants, pubs, hotels and cafes.
- TWIN PEAKS-Beautiful view of Bay can be enjoyed from here.
- OAKLAND BAY BRIDGE
- COIT TOWER-It is Lilian Coit Memorial tower
- Union town in the heart of down town is one of the finest shopping experiences.
- China town is also famous for some of the exotic goods.
Best foodie experience-
- Try KOKKARI ESTIATORIO for Mediterranean and Greek food
- SEVEN HILLS is famous for its sea food
- MOLINARI DELICATESSEN has awesome Italian food
- SWEET MAPLE is one of the best place for desert
Where to stay-
San Francisco is not that cheap when it comes to Hotels. Some of the good Hotels are
- Hilton San Francisco
- Axiom Hotel
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco
- Clift San Francisco
If you are a lover of Night life San Francisco offers you some of the best Bars and Pubs. Some of the top rated Bars are Bourbon and Branch, Rick house, Smuggler’s cove, Mikkeller Bar and Novela.